If your hasn't arrived yet, please follow the steps below before contacting support:
- Step 1: Check your shipping confirmation email (no email? Click here). It will tell you when your order left our warehouse. If you opted for a tracked service, the tracking number will be on this email too.
- Step 2: Check if the standard number of estimated days has passed since your confirmation email. (You can find the expected delivery timescale for your country and shipping option on our delivery page.)
- Step 3 (temporary): Please allow extra time for delivery due to COVID-19. All of our delivery partners are struggling with staffing levels due to COVID-19. Please allow more time than you'd usually expect.
- Step 4 : Allow for standard 'lost item' timescales. If your item was posted using a Royal Mail service, it's in the hands of the Royal Mail (we can't track it). Royal Mail won't consider a package 'lost' until a number of working days after the shipping date have passed:
- UK - 10 Working Days (after the due date)
- EU - 20 Working Days (after the due date)
- Rest of World - 25 Working Days (after the due date)
- Step 5: If your order is still not with you after the steps above and only if the relevant timescale (see above) has passed, please raise a ticket with our support team. Please only raise a ticket if the timescales above have passed.
If you have not yet received a shipping update for your order, please see our "Has my order shipped yet" article.