Before contacting our support team, please check the following:
- Products: Is your query in relation to a problem using our products? Check out Product Support section for FAQs and common fixes to problems.
- Projects: Is your query in relation to your project or advice on how to build/code something? Sorry - our support team are dedicated to helping customers with their orders, but they can't give guidance on specific projects/code etc. The Raspberry Pi forums are the best place for tips and advice.
- Returns/Faulty Goods: If something isn't working as expected, and you've checked the product support section for common problem and fixes, please raise a support ticket including as much detail as possible (you can even add images). Please do not send multiple messages.
- Missing/Incorrect items: If something's missing for your order or we've sent the wrong item - sorry! Please raise a support ticket and we'll help you out as soon as possible. Please do not send multiple messages.
- Stock information: Our support team do not have information on stock levels/incoming stock (including the Pi Zero!). If something you like is out of stock, please click the 'Notify Me' link on the product page and we'll email you as soon as it's back in.