To get the most out of your Raspberry Pi Pico you may need a few accessories:
You'll need a micro-USB cable to allow you to connect it to your computer or Raspberry Pi for programming. Without a cable, you'll have no way of programming your Pico.
We have two great options in the store:
- Raspberry Pi Micro-USB cable (limited availability)
- The Pi Hut Micro-USB Cable
You may want to purchase a header set to allow you to use the Pico with a breadboard for making projects. We have three header sets available:
- Raspberry Pi Pico Male Header Set
- Raspberry Pi Pico Female Header Set
- Raspberry Pi Pico Stacking Header Set
Want to power your project away from your computer once programmed? The Raspberry Pi universal power supply is perfect for this.
There's also the excellent Get Started with MircoPython on Raspberry Pi Pico book for learning how to use the Pico with MicroPython.