Problems with the Raspberry Pi Camera Module are almost always fixed with one of the following solutions:
- Have you followed our setup guide?
- 90% of the time re-seating the cable fixes the problem (as the fiddly small cables only have to be slightly out to fail). Try removing and fitting the cable again.
- Have you checked that the camera is enabled in the raspi-config settings (sudo raspi-config)?
- Try updating your Raspberry Pi with a full upgrade (run 'sudo apt-get update' then 'sudo apt full-upgrade')
- Double check which way round you have the cable - another common issue where the metal part of the belt isn't round the right way which means there will be no connection at all.
- Try rebooting your Pi if you've changed the camera whilst it's switched on (we'd recommend turning it off before switching the camera cable though).
If your camera module is still showing no signs of life, please contact support.